Midwest Care Alliance is your go-to resource for home, hospice and palliative care information and tools
Midwest Care Alliance offers many types of helpful resources for you to take advantage of. From discounted access to comprehensive services assisting with management, operations, finance and Medicare quality standards to a strong peer-to-peer network that connects you to valuable business and community resources, we seek to be your one stop shop for home, hospice and palliative care information.
Midwest Care Alliance offers many resources for your benefit:
- Utilize CareData Pro, a powerful data tracking and analysis to help hospices improve care and finances
- Connect with industry professionals to a peer-to-peer network
- Link to information regarding provider selection, end-of-life planning and available community resources
- The Source – A members-only newsletter produced twice a month providing current information on industry issues, organizational concerns and events
- Special Alerts broadcast electronically to keep you informed on key issues that affect your program such as Medicare/Medicaid concerns, legislation and other impacting topics